Valley Water Company - Incorporated 1910 La Canada Flintridge

Valley Water Company
Contact Us

Contact Us

Phone: (818) 790-5516
Fax: (818) 790-6019
Email: info@ValleyWaterCompany.com

Office Location:
4524 Hampton Road
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011

Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 12:00pm
12:30pm - 4:00pm

Water Conservation Alert Status

Water Conservation Alert

Water Conservation

For Conservation Tips, please visit: BeWaterWise.com

For Conservation Tips and Rebate, please visit: FMWD.com

For Conservation Resolution: click to view PDF

SWRCB Self-Certification Worksheet: click to view PDF

FAQs

Bill Pay

Online Bill Pay

Click to pay your bill online.

Paying your water bill online has never been easier!

With Online Bill Pay you can view statements online, see payment and usage history, and make one-time or automatic payments.

Payments made before 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) will be posted to your account on the next business day. Payments made after 5:00 p.m. PST will not be posted to your account for 48 hours.

Sign up today!

About Us

About Us

Valley Water Company is a nonprofit mutual water company, incorporated in 1910. The company's service area is about 2,400 acres in the City of La Canada Flintridge, bordering the City of Pasadena to the east, and the City of Glendale to the south.

With approximately 3,580 service connections, composed mainly of residential service, our average annual water demand is about 3,800 acre-feet. Roughly 75 percent of our water supply is imported from Metropolitan Water District, purchased through Foothill Municipal Water District. The remainder 25 percent is local groundwater.

Valley Water Company is governed by a five-person Board of Directors. A shareholders meeting is held in April each year.

Valley Water Company celebrates 100 years of service!

Read more...